Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I went on Xanga... so randomly... and I was reading through my older posts. I started Xanga-ing when I was in my third year of college, right after I got back from studying abroad in Korea. I don't know what I did before that, because I didn't BLOG. But everything after that historic moment when I started rambling on Xanga... I've recorded inadvertently some of the best college and young adult memories to this point. Now that I'm older though... I'm not going to XANGA. Because I'm an ADULT! and apparently... adults BLOGGER, not xanga. bleh.

So that leads me to my first post on this site.... that will REMAIN on this site. It's not my first post because I posted, deleted, posted, posted, deleted, then deleted all. I guess the older I get my hesitation to openly share my life with the world and even the people close to me increases. Sad, but so is the reality of life. Why must we grow up? Notice how I said GROW UP not age. :) That's because I noticed that in the past 5 years, I have not aged ONE BIT. Is that awesome, or is that AWESOME???? Well I attribute it to two things... skin cream (motherloads of it) and young and vibrant kids I tutored every other day of my life for the past 5 years.

1 comment: