I can’t make up my mind. I mean what happened to the good old days when everyone only had Xanga to write on? I feel like it’s when there are so many choices that rather than feeling glad that you have more choices, you end up feeling torn between them, confused, and unable to gain proficiency in any of them!
So what I’m wondering is… why Blogger??? Is it because it was the next best thing after the Xanga days were over? Or is it because Google did a good job promoting this module? Why? Why? WHY??? And now people are talking about Tumblr. Is this from the same company as Flickr? I mean they are both missing the “e” in their titles so maybe it’s Yahoo’s version of a blog? What is the big deal with this one?
I pine for the days of Xanga and how EVERYONE was on Xanga. Now, NO ONE is on Xanga. Why did everyone stop that anyways? I mean I stopped only because I stopped blogging altogether… Hmm.. maybe I’ll just go back to Xanga… But then I’d have to delete any reference to past relationships and that’s what I DON’T want to do since I have this new profound appreciation for having recorded my life on Xanga. If I were to go and delete it, I’d be manipulating the data, and everyone in science knows that you NEVER manipulate data… EVER!
I promise… I’ll figure this out by the next time I post. I’m not going to write about this topic forever, I hope! Yea, it’s a rough start to my blogging days as you can see. Can this pleease be considered my writer’s block because everything being written right now is pretty much cranial diarrhea.
i moved to blogger 'cus i liked it's simplicity, wanted a new start (mainly because i wanted a new start) and also because most of the blogs i follow are on blogger.
ReplyDeletegluck with figuring it out, girl.