There is something so awesome and comforting about old friends. Last night, I hung out with my old-time friends Josh and Annie. Josh just moved into town and it was a sort of welcome to LA hang out time. We made dinner together. We took goofy pictures and laughed at each other and at ourselves until we cried. We sat there till the wee hours of the night and watched a movie, sitting side-by-side in total comfort. It reminded me of the days when we were in middle school/high school where we'd spend every day of our weekends hanging out and doing absolutely nothing, yet almost everything, together. Remembering those days made me want to dig up some of the photos we took together Josh and Annie. Remember these guys?
Class of 2000 Graduates Picnic- Josh and I
Look at your expression Annie... classic. ha!
Hopi Trip
At church on a Sunday
Rock the Nations-- Colorado Springs, CO
Girls' Weekend Getaway-- Look at our awkward makeup jobs!
We were so awkward and man these pictures remind us of how awkward we were... but boy did we have fun! And after hanging out last night, I realized we've still got it! I'm really glad you guys are still my friends and sister/brother for life. Glad you're in LA now, Josh. And Annie, I'm glad you've been in LA with me.
this made me laugh out loud and now, i want to cry! it's so beautiful!!!!! love you <-------thiiiiiiiis-------------------------------------------> much and more :) XO, Annie
ReplyDeletewow...can't believe how far back some of those pictures go. sexy.
ReplyDeleteOVERALLS!
ReplyDeleteI know I didn't know you ladies back then, but I see hints of the "you" that I met Freshman year. :) and I like it!
will there be a part two with the family photos? :) again, great post chica. (and feel better soon)
ReplyDelete