Monday, June 27, 2011

The Weight Gain Aftermath of Two Weeks Away From Home

The past two weeks, I lived out of a hotel room in Minneapolis, MN.  Not only was living out of a hotel detrimental to my health, the stress of being there to study and take a final at the end of my stay added to my unhealthy eating and living habits!  Eating out, drinking at happy hours, and staying up late every night to study, all the while having the stress of passing with a 90% or better on a practical and written final at the end of it all really did not help me and my weight loss plan! (I got a smokin' 99% on the final, by the way... woohoo-- go smarty pants me!)  Ever since I moved over to my current field, I've done nothing but ever so slowly  and sneakily gain weight-- 25 pounds in all, in fact.  It may not show with all the loosely fit camisoles, cardigans, and hair let down on any exposed part of my neckline, but yes, I have gained 25 pounds!

I'm thinking of trying something new to battle the weight... now if only I can go from thinking about it to doing something about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment