Thursday, April 25, 2013
Big Life Milestone!
Sooooo a couple months ago... I got engaged! Since then we traveled halfway across the world to the motherland of my parents to pay respects to my relatives and introduce my new fiance/future husband to my family. We also stopped over in Japan for a few days on the way to and back just to fill up our bellies on some delicious fishies. On our 13 hour plane ride there, Dave and I had a couple light bulbs go off in our heads about how it fun it would be to start a blog TOGETHER. I've had a difficult time trying to keep up a blog about my boring solo life and I think it might be a more worthwhile venture to write about my new adventures in working towards a new life with Dave. So goodbye Ramblings of a Girl... I'm moving on! See you in my other blog-- the one that I hope to continue for the rest of my life-- starting with my big proposal story!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment