Monday, February 8, 2010

I'm now realizing that the only reward I'll get from eating out every meal is an empty wallet and a fat a... Well I wish I'd have a fatter a... but no. I apparently am capable of ending up with fat cheeks and a muffin top only. I mean I could potentially have been happy if my gained fat would have distributed itself all over my body so I'd be like a voluptuous Botticelli chick, flaunting some amazing curves and appealing evolutionarily to the male gender with them child-bearing hips. Sadly, my asian genes prevent me from such a figure.

But I'm not one to just sit around and wallow in the depths of my current despair. Nope! So I've come up with a solution... to start tackling the daunting act of cooking for one, and with a healthy twist at that. I figure if I can just get this down, I can shed a lot of unhealthy pounds I've gained, curb a lot of unnecessary spending, and rediscover myself as a satisfied single gal in her late 20's.

The first thing I need to do is the re-train myself to make smaller portions... a serving portion of simply ONE.


No comments:

Post a Comment