Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Tofu Noodles... Definitely in my YUMMM category

Thank you House for making your Shirataki tofu noodles... especially the fettucine shapes.



At 0.5 grams of fat and 20 calories a serving, you are absolutely FANTASTIC! Not only are you low in fat, low in calories, made of tofu and thus 1.appeal to the vegetarians/vegans out there (and those of us that try on our "good" days to be one) and 2. are a good source of lean protein to complement my current obsession over building lean muscles, but you are also ridiculously delicious and in fact taste better than flour noodles.

But beware, oh dearest tofu noodles... If you keep remaining so scrumptious and so healthy, you are for sure going to be eaten up in mass quantities by a certain chewy-noodle loving monster... me.


P.S. Thanks for the yummy stir-fry fettucine today. I devoured that dish like there was no tomorrow and in fact can't wait till I eat the leftovers of you... and mind you, I normally have an extreme dislike for eating the same thing again in one day.



1 comment: