Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Counting down the last 20 minutes till my Thanksgiving weekend begins...

IS JUST PURE TORTURE!  It looks like traffic is slowly building up to be absolutely ridiculous on the 405... and every minute I have to wait around here is truly giving me heart palpitations.

This year Adam is going to join my sister in our family Thanksgiving and so is my dear sig fig.  It just reminds me yet again of how all of us are growing up and getting older... and it is absolutely wonderful.  I am so glad that we're adults now.  The fact that I have two dishes that were "assigned" to me makes me super excited!  I plan on making a kale salad and two pumpkin pies.  Hope it all turns out as good as I envision it in my mind!

Happy Thanksgiving 2011 to my friends out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment