I can't believe I did it... I am now a Mammoth Mountain season pass holder. Incredible. I never thought I'd like a sport enough to cough up so much money upfront, but I guess I have finally met my match. Oh snow sports, you have won over my heart, despite your brutal beatings this past year on my skull and my rotator cuffs. I'll deal with you come May... hopefully there will be snow still up on the mountains.
Thursday, April 7, 2011
I can't believe I did it... I am now a Mammoth Mountain season pass holder. Incredible. I never thought I'd like a sport enough to cough up so much money upfront, but I guess I have finally met my match. Oh snow sports, you have won over my heart, despite your brutal beatings this past year on my skull and my rotator cuffs. I'll deal with you come May... hopefully there will be snow still up on the mountains.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment