The Ramblings Of A Girl
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Hotness!
This is what I imagine when I think of the hottest look for a man...
Ingredients prepped, cooking accessories in tow, and a towel swung over his shoulder... There is nothing more attractive than a man who is skilled in the kitchen!
1 comment:
Tami
June 8, 2011 at 8:46 AM
Hahaha love this!!! Dave is the man!!! You two can come visit and cook for us anytime!! Xoxoxo
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Archives
►
2013
(4)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2012
(7)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
▼
2011
(13)
►
November
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
▼
April
(4)
Hotness!
A New Challenge
I can't believe I did it... I am now a Mammoth M...
Ridiculous Housewives/Mothers
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
2010
(21)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
►
2009
(3)
►
December
(3)
Hahaha love this!!! Dave is the man!!! You two can come visit and cook for us anytime!! Xoxoxo
ReplyDelete