Do you ever have those days where you wake up and you have a cloud of negativity that seems to be hovering over your head? You have no idea why because you had a great night's sleep, planned great things for this day, and before you headed to bed decided that you were going to take on the world when you woke up. Only when you wake up in the morning, you find yourself feeling blah, everything seems to be going awry, and you just feel annoyed and almost even angry at all the things going wrong and then eventually that flows over to you feeling like you want to shout out F.M.L.
So I've only been awake for two hours, and I feel this way. I feel guilty for feeling this way on a Sunday where the sun is shining, the birds are chirping, and an hour before I'm supposed to head out to church to be fed. I've always been told that Sunday is supposed to be positive and wonderful-- it's the church upbringing I suppose. I don't feel that way today. I dread the idea of going to church because I know I'll feel guilty for being so sulky and hateful inside for reasons I know not of. I mean, today, I know that not even happy music will get my mood up! I think I'll go for a run to shake this off... maybe some adrenaline and endorphins will lighten up the negativity!
No comments:
Post a Comment