Today I did some "cleaning" after deciding that holding onto the things of the past is doing nothing but holding me back. It's time for a fresh new start. Yes, it seems that one must go through many "fresh new start"s in a lifetime... and apparently they're all clustered in your 20s! I don't know how many of these I've had in the past 7 years since I've become a 20 something but I know this sure isn't the first!
So here I come future good things. I'm done feeling scared of the next step. I'm ready to throw away the garbage from the past and experience the good things you have in store for me! Cheers to a fresh new beginning with its plethora of joys, and perhaps some pains, but all in all a nest of experiences that will make me one step the wiser!

No comments:
Post a Comment