Sunday, March 21, 2010

The road to being fiscally fit...

... is quite the challenge in so many ways!

First off, I find myself having to navigate through the various theories on what I must do to come out on top in my never-ending battle with creditors, retirement 401k, stocks, savings, Uncle Sam, etc. Let me just say a one word comment to this... CONFUSING!

Secondly limiting the fun things I want to do and to withhold from the purchases I want to make just so I can be fiscally responsible is also seriously draining and pretty much sucks the fun out of making money to begin with.

Why can't we just have it all and still be financially well off? Why does life have to be so much about making sacrifices? I'd love to live in a world of just surplus where I can have whatever I want with no price to pay. Screw the law of diminishing returns.

No comments:

Post a Comment